Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sorry

I apologize for my lack of posting lately. First off, I am going to do away with the daily game previews. Instead, I will do a preview at the beginning of each week. Also, I am currently trying to move my blog to a different site. I think I will be blogging at mysportspen.com, but only time will tell. However, I am going on my own All-Star Break to Mt. Pleasant, and unless there is a computer at my hotel, I will not be able to post until Monday.

The big news as of late has been the Marion-O'Neal trade. Honestly, I think this makes the Heat worse. O'Neal isn't capable of doing much anymore, and he is constantly on the fritz. On the other hand, I love this move by the Raptors. I wouldn't be surprised if they start to make a playoff push right now.

For now, let us root for AI in the All-Star Game that he should not be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment