Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekly Preview

As promised, I am going to change the format of my current game previews. Instead of setting up the chart for each game, which can get a bit boring, I am going to start previewing the week ahead. Although today is Tuesday, I am going to try to take care of the previews on Sunday or Monday starting next week. Also, I apologize again about my lack of posting. After my vacation, I think I have a cold now, so hopefully that won't stop any further blogging. But anyways, lets get down to business

Tuesday Feb. 17th vs. Milwaukee

Well, last time we played the Bucks, it turned into an overtime fiasco. We are better off after that game because now we know that Ramon Sessions must be stopped. The Bucks still have a ton of injuries, so once again, they shouldn't give us a whole lot of trouble. Plus, they may be distracted by the Richard Jefferson trade talks. All in all, I like us to score a little less than the last time we met, but win by 17 points after getting a bunch of rest

Thursday Feb. 19th vs. San Antonio

This is gonna be tough. As of right now, these guys are my pick to win the title. They just showed how good they can be by getting a W over Boston. We should be able to hang with them though, as now we have both Manu and Rip going at it off the bench. This is going to tell us a lot about whether or not we can contend. Whatever we do, just don't let Roger Mason get open in the corner. I do not like us to win this game, but I really think we can stay close. I have us losing by 5.


As for other news, the NBA is full of ridiculous trade talks. However, I haven't yet seen the newest NBA commercial showing a picture of Raef LaFrentz "The NBA: Where expiring contracts happen."

As previously mentioned, The Matrix is now a Dnosaur, and if said Dinosaurs do not trade Chris Bosh, they are not only a threat to make the playoffs, but will be very dangerous when they get there. I picked them to win the East this season. I still think they are very capable of doing that.

Now, the Thunder have acquired Tyson Chandler. He has been awful this year, but when he gets healthy, the Thunder will start beating playoff teams. The Hornets received Joe Smith and Chris "Ill Wil" Wilcox. Sorry my nicknames are terrible. This trade really benefits both teams.

Also, the Nets and Rockets are currently trying to work out a deal that would send Vince Carter to the Rockets. As a fan of the them, I'm not sure of whether or not to support this.

No comments:

Post a Comment