Sunday, February 8, 2009

Game 49 Preview



PG: Well, this will be fun. Nash really doesn't play much defense at all. To me, Rodney's defense is still suspect. There should be a ton of scoring

Advantage: Suns

SG: My bad. I meant to put former Spartan Jason Richardson up there, but I really wasn't thinking. Barbosa is one of the few guys that is faster than AI. Richardson is not. He thinks he is a shooter, which he isn't

Advantage: Pistons

SF: This is a past and present matchup. Tayshaun is going to lock down Grant. I don't expect much scoring out of either of these guys

Advantage: Pistons

PF: Well, here we go again. Amir should not be a starter at this point in his career. He got embarrased by Villanueva, and now things are only going to be worse. This could get ugly, even with McDyess in

Advantage: Suns

C: I really don't know how we plan to defend Shaq. We have nobody on our team who can stay with him down low. These type of things will hopefully be adressed at the deadline

Advantage: Suns

Overall: Hopefully, this is an audition for Amar'e ( Spelling his name is so stupid) Anyways, he is probably going to score at least 30, and maybe Joe D. will be impressed enough to trade for him. I think the guys are still going to be fatigued after last night's game, so we will lose tonight, by about 8

1 comment:

  1. Man you have put in some work in your blog! I like what you did with the up and coming part and the rosters and alot of other stuff that you have. Keep it going! Ill be following this blog for now on.

    ReplyDelete