Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Game 50 Preview

PG: At this point in their careers, this matchup is just about even. By next year, Rose will dominate

Advantage: Draw

SG: As long as Gordon get hot, we should take this matchup. AI isn't exactly Bruce Bowen though

Advantage: Pistons

SF: Here is another close matchup. Deng is the better shooter, but Prince is way better defensively. I don't know why the Bulls are so hesitant to give up Deng

Advantage: Pistons

PF: These two guys play a similar style of ball. Both are very athletic. Right now, Tyrus is better defensively

Advantage: Bulls

C: I really don't think Joakim Noah should be a center, at least not right now. Sheed should take advantage of him all night

Advantage: Pistons

Overall: In their last 6 games, the Bulls have won 4. In the two losses, they have lost by a combined 8 points against the Mavs and Rockets. Now they are well rested, not playing since Saturday. We could be in trouble. However, we beat them by 6 last time we played and Stuckey had 40 points. I would be surprised if he scored 25 points tonight, but I think the Pistons will escape with a 5 point win

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog you have here. I too follow the Pistons and Rockets closely because I'm big fan of Argentina. I hope to see the Pistons using more of Walter Herrmann this season. Apart from a couple of big game, we haven't seen much of him these days.

    Scola has been amazing for the Rockets, which I'm surprise why he is rumoured to be in a trade to Phoenix.

    Please drop by my blog and share some of your views with us.

    Once again, gerat blog and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete