Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Links to the Past

I really don't have much of a blogging past, but I did post some stuff at Sporting News over the past few years. Because I love the NBA Draft so much, I like to post grades for each team about a week after the draft finished. This link has my team grades from the 2007 and 2008 NBA Drafts, as well as some football stuff.

As far as the Pistons go, I pretty much was way off on my grades

2008:
Detroit: B+ Sharpe is a decent pick is he can stay in line, but I don't think the Pistons have a spot for him right now. Plaisted could make the team, seeing as how they don't have a center on their roster and he is NBA-ready. Washington is a good pick at number 59 because is so athletic, but he will play in the D-Leauge for a few years.

2007:
Detroit: C+ I think the Pistons need a big man more than guards. They could have taken Sean Williams or Jason Smith but they chose Rodney Stuckey. I like Afflalo, he fits their playing style and will be better than Stuckey eventually

Oh well, shows how much I thought I knew.

Anyways, it is never too early to start eyeballin prospects for the 2009 draft. My favorite for said activity is nbadraft.net

No comments:

Post a Comment