Friday, January 23, 2009

Game 42 Preview


PG: Two very different styles at the point guard matchup. Stuckey is now a better scorer, but Kidd is the better player all-around. I don't Stuckey can defend him
Advantage: Mavericks
SG: Both these guys are in places they shouldn't be. Wright should not be a starter, Iverson should not be an All-Star
Advantage: Pistons
SF: This is a matchup of good versus evil. Both are good defenders and scorers
Advantage: Draw
PF: Yeah, Dirk is way better. Hopefully we can see him get swatted a few times, either by Amir or Maxiell, cause it makes me laugh
Advantage: Mavericks
C: Dampier is a scrub. Sheed will dominate
Advantage: Pistons
Overall: I think this game is going to be very close. Unlike against the Raptors, I see the bench playing a very big role in tonights game. Rip should score a bunch off the bench. I like us to win the game, by 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment