Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Game 37 Preview



PG: I have no clue why T.J. Ford is hurt. My guess is that he is nursing some sort of injury, as always. Jack should not be starting...anywhere

Advantage: Pistons

SG: Stuckey played very well last night. Graham can't stop it from happening again

Advantage: Pistons

SF: Rip is undersized at the 3, and Granger is gonna take advantage of that tonight. I expect Granger to score at least 20

Advantage: Pacers

PF: I don't care what numbers Troy Murphy, he still can't escape the fact that he is Troy Murphy. Tayshaun will be back scoring again tonight

Advantage: Pistons

C: Roy Hibbert can't hang with Sheed for very long. I expect Jeff Foster to get more minutes here. Either way, they still suck.

Advantage: Pistons

Overall: Looking at the starting lineup, the Pacers roster looks like the Bobcats J.V. squad, with the obvious exception of Granger. As long as he doesn't go off for 40, this should be an easy win. But the Pistons keep proving me wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment